Saturday 22 October 2011

Legacy of Heroes

Damian Marley : Absolutely needless to say, he is a genuine freedom fighter.  As Buju Banton would say, "Stand up, defend your rights!"  Damian 'Junior Gong' Marley's words really are an avenue for the rights of the poor.
Bob Marley : Undoubtedly among the greatest of my heroes.  His love for loving the world has been more than a simple inspiration to me.
Erykah Badu : Regrettably, I only recently fell in love with this gorgeous woman after seeing her on Def Poetry.  Her music and poems are truly a wonder to listen to.

 


All our greatest heroes die one day, only to become legends.  Whether the world remembers them, they will live on forever through their words and influence.  I've many heroes, and I think I will try to update this category with my just more than crude renditions of them.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment