Sunday 21 August 2011

I Called on the Rain, and it Answered



Wet remnants of gravel and dust beneath my feet. Along with my bare, drenched collapsing back, I play haunting and ancient songs to the trees in a storm. These are my warm summer days with rain and wind. A great day, needless to say.
----
I knew I wanted to play my shinobue today, and good God, did I ever.  I played Oath to Order, from Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask, and I personally believe that I called on the rain.  My goodness, it rained so hard, so fast.  And like an idiot, I thought that the following song, the Song of Storms, would calm the rain.  It only aggravated it!  Without needing to explain it, I think my next photo describes what the best following course of action would have been.  
Ah the haunting tunes of summer.  I will miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment